Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hello all, I am creating a live blog from the very tournament that has a 5 dollar bounty on myself. I have started a new years resolution to halt my online play. So far its working, no poker except for the private online Big O tournaments. I have honestly respected my new resolution for 2006 by deleting all of my poker software including my neteller account. The tournament is about to start so here we go!

My table has only 4 people....crap


9:01-lost about 100 with only a pair of sizes with one on the board

9:06-KQ hit two pair against one player but no action(didnt raise preflop)

9:10-made final table..great

9:13-lost 150 on a ace high flush draw

9:16-AQ took down 600 dollar pot(hit top pair-perfect flop)

9:19-just lost 200 with a full house to a higher full house

9:23-AQ, raised to 90, blinds at 15/30...totally missed flop, folded to a 300 bet

9:29-pocket jacks, raised 120 on top of blinds....had two callers, all under cards..went all-in and took down pot

9:31-pocket jack again!!!..raised 250 this time with blinds moving to 25/50..had one caller..... again..flop was all under jacks and bet 300 rather than all in.....he folded

9:33-I called a 150 raise with K7 suited....strange but called and missed

9:36-had pocket 4's--checked around to the river where i hit a straight, called 350 with it and faced another raise...around 500 more...folded, someone hit their flush..sure enough ace high

9:47-AQ..went all in..hit two queens off the flop for trips....(henry called with ace jack btw)...ten would have busted me...was able to dodge it and stay alive..doubled up

9:48-down to 5 players

9:51-pocket jacks for a third time!! pushed all-in..no callers..extra 150 off big blinds

10:00-ace jack..called over half my stack....didnt hit on flop, sucks

10:07-83 suited...went all in for 395, missed the flop...lost to king high

I was out 5th..so whoever gets it next is bubble boy.....................


well, what do you know.......lost with the bad cards, thats a first : )

goodnight to all.....i am hungry as hell, i think i hamburger sounds about right