Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rough Weekend at Mookie's!!


OK......so I actually only ended up spending there regular buyin for 20, plus the double add-on for another 10, so wasn't to bad. I ended up being the true bubble boy! In regular tournaments, the bubble leaves with NOTHING. But lucky me, in this particular event, there was a gift card to the Iron Cactus left specifically for the bubble. Don't know how much is on it, but hey, a new restaurant to try. So its been awhile since Ive updated my blog. So a little recap.......................

Two weekends ago at Jim's when Staceys parents were in town, I ended up chopping with her father, love the people by the way, very nice and fun. Lucky for me, I now lead in points over at Jimbo's pokerroom. I know what everybodies thinkin...............what a fish.......

This past weekend at Mondo's where all the pro's and bloggers met, like I said earlier.....the true bubble...so here we go...................




Yes, thats what I felt like! Anyway, I guess everyone has to bubble at some point.

Its been months since I have played online, but last night I put 10 dollars on pokerstars on took it to 40 then lost.........my goodness... what was i thinking. just turned me off even more, now it ll probly be another year before I touch it. Live poker always brings out the best in everyone anyway. I'm actually about to play in the biggest tournament Ive ever been in at Mookie's pokerroom on Thursday. The Big O 50 dollar no-limit event. We'll see what happens. Good luck to everyone, if I miss you there I'll see you at Jim's for the weekend normal 10 dollar event.

1 comment:

KajaPoker said...

Read in Mookie's blog about your dad coming home for a two week vacation and wanted you to pass along my thanks and appreciation of what he's doing.