Saturday, August 30, 2008

My cousin...Mia Grace De Keratry.

I told everybody I would get an update sooner or later. Mia was born at Round Rock's Scott and White hospital on August 9th, 2008. She was 8 pounds 7 ounces and 20 inches long. The picture shows Mia on the day she was born, its now been three weeks and looks noticeably different. She's doing great and is in perfect health! Its about time Henry learns how to wipe a babies butt.

Besides the new addition to the family, there hasn't been to much goin on lately. Poker is still relatively slow but on that note, congrats to Justin Thurman for taking the last tournament down, nice one. I'm hoping we still keep our poker tradition alive despite the drastic decline in popularity.

Our trip to Las Vegas last year was a blast! We need to plan another Big O outing soon or its gonna drive me crazy! And Rico, thumbs down to Imperial Palace, never again. However, Jim, Rico and myself need to keep the El Cortez breakfast menu on the "to do list." Anyway, thats all I have this time guys and gals, hope to see everybody at the next tourny whenever that may be.

Congrats to Henry and Carol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very fine......