Wednesday, February 14, 2007

No more fast food, especially Whataburger

Me, like everybody else, craves the good ole fast food we drive by everyday. The beautiful orange and white stripes, the golden arches, the red-head with pigtails, which one is it going to be? On December 31st of last year, my list of resolutions included no fast food whatsoever. Unfortunately, our family had a gift exchange for Christmas, my gift, 50 bucks in whataburger gift certificates, unbelievable. So I must say, as of February 14th of 2007, I have officially run out of the free food vouchers, good thing. Even though the double meet whataburger with cheese is so delicious, my happy little smile when thinking about my favorite fast food chain has come to an end. Look at these ridiculous statistics Ive been consuming for 2 solid years now.

http://www.whataburger.com/browse_nutritional_info.php


Makes you think twice doesn't it.......

Despite ruining my health with this garbage, I do try to run 2 miles a day. That doesn't always work out, however, on average, in around 2 miles, the body usually works off around 200 calories give or take the circumstances. My source....the treadmills at YMCA show a loss of 200 calories at the 2 mile marker, for me anyway, I would assume its the same for most. Enough talk about working out and bad foods, I need to get some sleep, 6 o'clock in the morning comes quite fast.






















No comments: