Wednesday, September 05, 2007

2nd!!.....nope......3rd........YES!!!!!



Ok......this last weekend's tournament was a good one for me only because i climbed my way up a few spots on the Big O money list. From 9th to 6th, not too bad. However, the most exciting moment of last weekends tournament was Mike Barons beat over Henry. Here's how the hand went down...............


HENRY: JJ MIKE BARON: QJ (offsuite)



The flop: Q Q J 9 2 (suits don't matter)


So that's it guys, Mike had 3 outs and hit both for the nut hand, he had to at LEAST hit 2 of the 3 remaining queens in the deck to make it impossible for Henry to win and sure enough with his luck, he crippled Henry. Make sure and listen closely for Henry's expressions in the movie clip(on Mondo's blog)....they are absolutely hysterical.


Mondo and myself chopped both 2nd and 3rd place money which basically was 100 a piece. We were both playing for 5 bucks and 2nd place points. I bit the dust first because of Rocky's cold, hard play against me..........slow playing a full house, bastard.


This is a rather short posting, however, this posting is gold for Mondo's photoshop collection. Here it is boys and girls, in our room at Bally's, the Las Vegas Chip n' dale himself: Justin Thurman in non-photoshopped form.



He was begging me to take a picture of him guys, so don't get any ideas, I had NOTHING to do with it. He was looking back at me mean like a dragon(at least that's what he told me).


2 comments:

RoccoBoxer said...

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you're talking about Mike... you're full of crap! HE PAID ME TO DO IT!!!