Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bubblicious!!


So I screwed up a relatively large chip lead at Jim's yesterday. I'm talking somewhere in the neighborhood of around 120k-140k when the average stack was around 35-40k. Disgusting isn't it. My demise first began with an unlucky loss to Henry. Both of us played the hand correctly, I just got the bad end of it. A range of bad hole cards to incorrect reads was how I found my way out of the game.

However, what sucks worse is to Bubble. Seriously, sitting there for 4 hours about to make at least some cash and them blowing the whole night by getting knocked out after having a third(if not more) of the chips in play.

I even lost money to Mondo. We had a little side bet that if he didn't make first place then I would owe him 5 bucks. However, if he did make first place, I would get 4:1 on the bet, so I would have earned 20 if he had won the tourney. But, not only did I lose that bet, but also accomplished being the bubble. I HATE that more than anything.....I would rather eat Chinese food than Bubble in a tournament(I despise Chinese food).

Here's what I think my new profession should be............what do you think?

Come on, I could make more money than I do in poker with the large crowds I would create. Just imagine me in place of the kid, looks good doesn't it. Whatever, I'm done playing poker for good.

NNNOOOOOOTTT!!! Sorry guys, you have to see my ugly face again because I have to be there to bubble.

Here guys..........this is basically what it felt like but probly not as bad, in fact, I didn't even look at the flop when it came out and it wasn't for that many chips.............(click on the link below to watch and laugh at good ole' Justin in this past poker game)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVe08sBDQ0k

Sorry to bring up sensitive times Justino, it was a way to make myself feel good.

Guys, I am going to start getting into photoshopping. So in the near future, expect funny images of yourself because knowing all you donks out there, there gonna have to be pretty good. Anyway, see you guys week after next!

Btw.......congrats to Carol on her 3rd straight victory at Jim's!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, thanks for bringing back bad memories Mike... you fag!

With much hate,
Justin

Michael Allan said...

come on now justin, you know i love you and not in that sense, you queer